I received this email greeting from my running club which I thought was so special and would really like to share it with you. *I’ve tweaked it a bit…*
SEASONS GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES FOR 2012
Good Luck to those who will run…
- for new PBs in 2012 (That’s me)
- their first Comrades Marathon (@saulkza)
- a 10th Comrades Marathon (@TanyaKovarsky)
- their 1st Half Marathon (@terencetobin)
- their 1st Marathon (@angelo2711)
- their 1st Ultra Marathon
- those going for Gold or Silver Medals
And most of all, good luck to all who will be running or walking in 2012 and beyond.
I wish you an injury free year!
Love Bron xxx
I hope to make you proud and to be able to run lots with you. Here is to hundreds of kays in 2012! 🙂
What a great email.
Thank you so much! Yikes…